Osteopathy for children
Every child would like to be treated by a doctor who deals with the disease by magical hands, without bitter pills and painful injections. Osteopathy for kids provides this opportunity to every child. It involves gentle manipulation of certain parts of the body, which restores the normal function of the musculoskeletal system and internal organs. Osteopathy can be used from the first days of a child's life. The treatment does not cause pain and discomfort and children attend sessions with pleasure. Osteopathy in pediatrics has great potential in solving the following problems:
- the consequences of birth trauma;
- asymmetrical shape of the skull of newborns;
- frequent crying for no apparent reason;
- swallowing disorders, regurgitation;
- sleep disturbances, insomnia;
- fatigue, confusion, difficulty of learning;
- chronic diseases of ENT;
- hyperactive behavior, aggressiveness, irritability;
- the syndrome of autism;
- delay of psychomotor development;
- curvature of the spine, scoliosis;
- flat feet;
- vegetative disorders;
- digestive disorders;
- suspected cerebral palsy in the first year children
Experienced osteopaths can help to restore health, facilitate the process of social adaptation and prepare the child for the increasing loads. Treatment is determined individually. Osteopathy for children is an effective preventive trend in medicine, which would help to prevent the development of many serious diseases.
The best results can be achieved in the period before ossification of the skeleton. Effective, fast correction is more often possible in the first years of life. For example, correction of irregular head shape is better carried out before the closure of the fontanel, i.e. in the first year. Children under 14 years are recommended to undergo preventive check-up every six months.
Canadian Osteopathic Centre offers appointments with specialists, who have extensive experience in the treatment of children.
Always with you around the world – Canadian Osteopathic Center