Violation of posture and methods of treatment
Prevention of postural disorders should be paid attention to from early childhood. Classical medicine implies that a posture disorder is exclusively scoliosis, i.e., curvature of the spine. Osteopathy goes deeper and sees this problem as pathological changes affecting not only the musculoskeletal system but also almost all internal organs. Prolonged exposure of the body to a wrong position causes:
- Development of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as scoliosis, degenerative disc disease.
- Disorders of intestine, liver and other organs
- Diseases of nervous system.
- Circulatory disorders.
- Reduced immunity.
Postural disorders of children and adolescents are corrected most effectively, as the development of the musculoskeletal system is not yet finished.
We advise parents to monitor the posture of their children and to promptly consult an osteopath.
Correction of posture of adults is a more complex process because the spine is constantly striving to return to a familiar position, developed over a lifetime Despite this, osteopathy has methods of effective restoration of posture of adults.
Osteopathic posture treatment implies:
- Identification of possible pathologies; provoking postural disorders
- Correction of wrong position of the spine, ribcage, shoulder blades, head;
- Restoration of natural mobility of the spine and extremities;
- Elimination of the associated impairment of muscles, nerves and blood vessels.
- Strengthening of muscle corset.
- Solving problems related to the negative impact of incorrect position of the spine on the internal organs.
Osteopaths of our Center will choose an effective and safe treatment of posture, which will help to regain good posture in a very short time.
Always with you around the world – Canadian Osteopathic Center